I have a very firm grasp on reality! I can reach out and strangle it any time! ~Author Unknown
What a tough dude he is! Guess this ice skating contusion is only a sign of things to come in FOOTBALL!! EEK! Glad he was still able to have fun on his bday, thanks for all the pics!Thank God he never did that when I was watching him! YOu know I would have been FREAKIN OUT!!! LOL
Oh my gosh. Seven years already? That is just amazing to me.I'm glad his injury wasn't more serious. What were those people thinking (or NOT thinking!)? I hope someone called you about the report other than the young chick in charge that day. Oy!Give both B's a hug from me.Cindy
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What a tough dude he is! Guess this ice skating contusion is only a sign of things to come in FOOTBALL!! EEK!
Glad he was still able to have fun on his bday, thanks for all the pics!
Thank God he never did that when I was watching him! YOu know I would have been FREAKIN OUT!!! LOL
Oh my gosh. Seven years already? That is just amazing to me.
I'm glad his injury wasn't more serious. What were those people thinking (or NOT thinking!)? I hope someone called you about the report other than the young chick in charge that day. Oy!
Give both B's a hug from me.
Cindy
Post a Comment