Bryce went to the Cowboy Museum for a field trip yesterday. He had a video made. It is pretty cute.
Thank you to everyone for Bryce's birthday gifts and the phone calls. He loved them and felt very special. Thanks. Garret...he loves his new football!
Bryce has his first game on Saturday. We will see how that goes. There is a lot of information to retain. Sheesh!

2 comments:
OMG, that video is SO FUNNY! I love the way he wound up his arms, lol. He's just as cute as evah!
Cindy
Heehee - he is just too funny! You know, I think he and my monkey boy would get along really well. Maybe one of these years we'll all end up living in Boise and they can hang out while we scrap!
Oh... next time you're in Pendleton, let me know - it's only about an hour and a half away from me. I'll come watch him "rodeo" ;-)
Post a Comment