Oh, how awesome, Kim! I bet he feels six feet tall when he's all decked out in his gear! I look forward to seeing more of these pics! Marcus starts football in 2 weeks, but it's flag football. He's a little disappointed that it's not full contact, but I think he'll get over that once he gets out there and is playing. When does school start up for you guys?
5 comments:
Look how cute he looks! Big shoulders and a tiny little butt, lol. Sweet!
Oh, how awesome, Kim! I bet he feels six feet tall when he's all decked out in his gear! I look forward to seeing more of these pics!
Marcus starts football in 2 weeks, but it's flag football. He's a little disappointed that it's not full contact, but I think he'll get over that once he gets out there and is playing.
When does school start up for you guys?
Awwww :) Love his #1 declaration!!
I bet poppa is poud of his little man!! Hope all is well!!!
That is the cutest picture!
Post a Comment