Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bryce's 7 Year Fall Pic


Look at our handsome first grader. For a school picture, I thought they turned out ok. He is still doing really well in school. His favorite subjects are PE and science. Although, he won't admit it, he likes to read. He can read like crazy. We are so proud of him.
Bryce wants to thank Grandma Ellen and Richie for his Halloween card. He put the money to good use on video games!!! He was excited.
Auntie Tina, Uncle Brad, and Garret...B wants to thank you for his Halloween card and pictures. He was excited to see a picture of his cousin. Thank you.
Lisa, thank you for the way early birthday present. That was really nice of you. I can't believe how early you are. Wowsers! I don't turn old until next month! :-)
Alright, school work is calling. I also want to watch the election results. Apparently, they talked about the election today at school. Bryce is cheering his candidate on...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

The kids were cheering McCain on and woke up devastated..oh well. Life goes on I suppose!

Bryce looks very handsome :)

Jenn said...

He's too cute, Kim -- I mean, he's sure handsome! (Think he'd like handsome more than cute?)
Crazy how quickly these kiddos are growing, huh?

sara :) said...

He's such a handsome young man!

nej said...

LOVE the Hawaiian shirt. What a good looking kid.