Football is finally over. We had our last game yesterday, as well as our end of season party. The only event left is the award ceremony in November.
Since it was our last game, and we were losing, they put some kids in different positions to start planning for next year. B ended up playing about four different positions and loved every one of them, especially where he got to run the ball.
All in all, it was a lot of fun. B won a medal again for working so hard, blocking so well, and for getting knocked down and always coming up laughing. They are so excited to see what the future holds for our li'l one. They did ask for some growth steroids for next season....hmmm...
We also had our end of season party. Each boy was given a fun award catered to him. B was given the lion award...so well deserved.
Now that we have an extra 15 hours during the week, I don't know what we will do with our time.

4 comments:
What fun pics, glad he had an awesome first season!
I love that second photo! Such a cute boy :)
Uh hum... steriods? Ugh.
I know what you can do with some of that extra 15 hours/week! :)
Cindy
How cute is your little man? I love that he dove into football whole heartedly.
Now that you have an extra 15 hours a week..... BREATHE!
hugs!
I bet Daddy is proud!!
We miss you guys~
Hope all is well..
Post a Comment