Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Bryan made the turkey and I made the ham. We had some good friends over and ate until we were stuffed!

We also saw Four Christmases Friday morning. It was great! We really enjoyed the movie.





Family picture. The pic is a bit grainy. We are still trying to figure out the settings on the camera.
Bryce jamming out on Thanksgiving!
Taylor's freshman year picture! He is so handsome and grown up.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend.



4 comments:

Courtney said...

Kim! You look so pretty. Great picture!

Sarah said...

Lovin your hair! I'm growing mine out, too..it's drivin me crazy!!

Bryce looks so much like J..they could be brothers :)

Glad u had a great Thanksgiving. I kept thinkin about you and how much I miss baking with you :( It's just not the same.

nej said...

love to "see" you. Look how long your hair is. Just gorgeous. Miss you!

Jennifer said...

You look fabulous and your boys have really grown...of course I haven't seen them in ages. Miss you at crops, good to "see" you.