Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nothing really new going on...


We have been busy, just like the rest of the world. Bryan has been swamped with work, I have been finishing up the painting and decorating in the house as well as taking classes, and Bryce has been busy with field trips.

Our boy has Pee Wee football tryouts on Saturday, so we are a bit excited. I predict some scrapbooking in my future.

So you are not too disappointed, I will leave y'all (ha ha) with a summer picture. B is a fish in the water. He really is amazing. We have a lot of fun watching him.

Tootles!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They're finally building our pool and clubhouse here in the neighborhood..hopefully Jaden will let us teach him to swim soon! He has zero interest. Ticks me off.

But, he always talks about Bryce and wants to go to Texas to see his friend. I'm like you guys didnt even hardly ever get to play! But, he remembers him..maybe they're bonded from being together when they were babies! :)