I have a very firm grasp on reality! I can reach out and strangle it any time! ~Author Unknown
HOw come Bryan no smiley? How was New Orleans? Fun I bet! We were getting ready to make a quick trip there b4 we moved back to Boise but then Katrina blew that all to shit.Hope your 4th was fabulous!
That's it? I want to read a story and see more pics! Man, Brian looks a bit pi*sed, lol.Cindy
Was taking celery out to make something the other night and the stalk I took off had a worm hole in it..thought of you!! Come home :(
Can't wait to see more pics. BTW, e-mail me at croppingmamma@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog if you would like!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HOw come Bryan no smiley?
How was New Orleans? Fun I bet! We were getting ready to make a quick trip there b4 we moved back to Boise but then Katrina blew that all to shit.
Hope your 4th was fabulous!
That's it? I want to read a story and see more pics! Man, Brian looks a bit pi*sed, lol.
Cindy
Was taking celery out to make something the other night and the stalk I took off had a worm hole in it..thought of you!! Come home :(
Can't wait to see more pics. BTW, e-mail me at croppingmamma@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog if you would like!
:)
Post a Comment