Monday, August 20, 2007

He is a big boy!

Everywhere we go now, Bryce tells everyone he is six. This means he is a big boy. Big boys now put gel in their hair and put on deodorant...on their inner elbow. I caught him putting on daddy's deodorant the other morning on the inner elbow. I asked what he was doing. He responded, "I am six don't you know? I need to keep clean and wear deodorant." Very cute. I think Bryan will be going through deodorant faster now. :-)

Just a reminder for everyone, that our email address has changed. If you need our new email addy or snail mail addy, post a reply comment and I will get back to you with it. I would hate for you not to get in touch with us, especially Bryce. He misses everyone.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's so cute..I can just see him doing that!

sara :) said...

That is so funny. I have to FORCE my 8 year old to shower and brush his teeth. I guess he didn't get the memo about staying clean from 6 years on! :)

Anonymous said...

Big boys now put gel in their hair and put on deodorant...on their inner elbow.

That is so cute! Niko tried to shave to be like Mikey! Didn't work out too well! I guess he watched him once and got home from summer and tried it to have a smooth chin.

He went to school with a little cut............. Funny

Bryce you and Niko are too funny!!!!!


Love Auntie