Today our baby turned 6! He woke up and felt instantly bigger. "Look at my arms, they are bigger. I can't believe I am six now. I can't believe it." The amazement of a boy excited for his birthday. We went to Six Flags today, had some friends over for a pizza and pool party, and opened presents. All in all, a good day.
Thank you to Auntie Lisa for his games. He loves them. "They are awesome."
I will upload pics tomorrow of the "BIG" six year old. He is bigger, you know!!!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
:( Sad we missed it, glad he had a great day though..and that he's BIGGER! ;) How cute he is. Seems like just yesterday I was holding him at the hospital all tiny and cuddly. How time flies..
Happy Birthday Brycee!
I am so happy Bryce that you loved your games from Uncle Mike and Auntie Lisa, Alexa, Cito, Niko, and Braden. It does seem like yesterday I watched your birth and held you! You are such a special boy to me.
We love and miss you!
Love the Dial's
Post a Comment