skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of School

Excitement is in the air as the new school year is finally here! Bryce was all ready for his first day with his new clothes, new haircut, the "popular" backpack for big six year olds, and his football lunchpail. He even let us take a ton of pictures. Of course, every parent in the kindergarten room had a camera in hand. None of the kids really had a choice! Bryce is in Ms. Williams class this year. She will have her hands full with 13 boys and 7 girls. Nice ratio. Kindergarten is from 8:00 - 2:40 here. Bryan and I will pick him up from school and take him out for ice cream to talk about his first day. Woohoo!
2 comments:
That schedule is for every day of the week??? I want to send my Sidney to your school! :)
Texas is very serious about their schools. The school is a preschool and kindergarten. I get so much done now!!
Hope you enjoy the little time you have off now.
~Kim
Post a Comment