Friday, February 12, 2010

Bryce-isms...


Bryce lost another tooth...again. Poor kid isn't going to be able to talk or eat pretty soon. Hopefully they will grow in fast. Anyway, as he was getting ready for bed, he started his stalling routine to make bedtime later. I finally said, "B, the tooth fairy won't come if you don't go to bed NOW!"



He replied in an excited voice, "Now I get it. You are the tooth fairy."



I answered back, "NO I am not, but I know the tooth fairy and will tell her you are not going to bed."



He thinks about this for a moment and said, "I hope I get $10 from the tooth fairy so I can buy a video camera to see if it is really you or not."


Yes we have a smart kid, but he doesn't know the concept of money yet! ºÜº
Stay tuned for another one...


1 comment:

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

The other day in the car when we found out Jaden had been inviting everyone under the sun to his birthday party, Chris says, "J, you can't just invite EVERYONE on earth to your party." He says, "Why?" Chris says, "Because, you just can't invite the whole world to your party, there has to be a limit." J replies, "Well, I don't know any dudes in China."

Ahhh...boys :)

Bryce is invited, btw. :) Just a family get together so you all are more than welcome. It will be on the 27th, not sure what time.