
We are still staying up in the mountains for right now. It is like the calm before the storm of moving pretty soon. I can get used to doing nothing...it is really nice. I can kick booty in solitaire and freecell on the pc now!
I am attempting to play with digital scrapping...I am trying to take an online course (Sprague, HO3) so I can understand what cool things I can do with PSE7, but Internet access in the mountains is very s l o w, so will have to learn later.
Nothing too exciting for right now.

2 comments:
Oooh, I can't even tell you how good being up in the mountains and away from everything sounds right now! Enjoy!
Looks like a great photo you PS'd! I haven't even started on the class yet :( I want to SO BAD but unfortunately I have too much to get done these days. A few days of nothing in the hills sounds danged good to me about right now :)
Can't wait until you're in the Treasure Valley for good.
Post a Comment