Bryce let me take pictures of him as he was playing around. I love this pic of him. He is just so sweet here. I was just messing around with the photo and tried to figure out how to use the brushes.
My niece Hannah who is just too cute! Just playing around with the pc program. The first pic I turned it to b & w and tinted her cheeks lightly. The second pic is just messing around with frames and type.
That is it for now. My Internet is way slow so it takes forever to upload.
Hi to my third grade team in Texas. Miss ya!


2 comments:
Heather taught me some cool stuff with photo shop. Let's play. SO excited to have you home for Thanksgiving..now it has meaning again :) Corny but true.
Hey guys!! How are ya?
I finally posted some pictures on my web page.. ha ha its only been a year+.. Hey just a idea.. Ill help you learn some cool tricks on pse7 for some scrap training..
Just puttin that out there~
Post a Comment