Saturday, May 3, 2008

Regarding Bryan

Bryan had his foot, ankle, and knee surgery yesterday. This was not fun for him. :-) He is still in a lot of pain, as well as on pain meds. He is staying awake longer than 15 minutes at a time today, which is nice. Other than that, the doctor is positive about everything, but it is a long healing process ahead. Keep thinking positive thoughts! I will keep you updated. We go back to the doctor on Tuesday to check out all the owies!

Bryce is helping a lot by getting Bryan drinks and helping him "walk" with crutches. He is so cute.

Thank you to those that sent gifts, cards, phone calls, and well wishes. We appreciate it.

Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so happy for him that he's finally going to NOT have to deal with constant pain!! I hope this temporary struggle doesn't last too long.

Good job, Bryce, for helping Daddy!

sara :) said...

I hope everything continues to go well!

Sarah said...

How's he holdin up? Getting better everyday? Or is it kind of a back n forth deal?

Thinkin of you guys..wishing I was closer so I could help!