skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Kindergarten Graduation


Isn't he handsome?


Our boy is growing up. Kinder graduation was today. Now I may be biased, but it was the best kindergarten graduation I have ever seen...and being in education, I have seen several. The kids sang, received diplomas, had a video, and then a reception. It was very well done. Of course, we took pictures. However, luckily, a professional photographer was there so we bought some too. I have some pics, but the quality is not good...stinkin' gym and batteries dying in the camera anyway.
2 comments:
*sniff sniff* J had his this week, too. Our babies are growing up!!! My pics are kinda sucky..still trying to figure out my new camera in low light situations. But, you are right, yours looks pretty top notch! The cap n gowns? Are you kidding me! That's awesome!
He looks so excited! I love the cap and gown, too - so cute!
Why is it these kids are so happy to be getting older? ;-)
Post a Comment