Sunday, August 15, 2010

July 2010

Wow! Life has definitely been busy for us. I am waaayyyy behind on blogging and in everything else. School starts in a couple of weeks and I need to get things in order. Here is a small catch up on July. 

Bryan smoked a salmon and it was fantastic.  I will be quite sad when the weather gets cold and he can't smoke anymore.  I like not cooking!

Football season is almost upon us.  To start preparing for the season, Bryce went to football camp.  They trained for four days with the coaches and the high school team.  He had a ton of fun and learned a lot.  He also went to bed early every night.  Love that!!!



This dragonfly was attached to our window screen all day. 


We also went camping again.  Our plan was to go to Graham, but the road was closed at the very end.  So we ended up going to the North Fork and found a great place.  We had so much fun.  The fishing was great and the boys even played in the water...although a bit chilly at first.





So, as you can see, July was busy.  We also finished our fence...FINALLY! Started putting pictures on the wall.  Had our family portraits done.  Bryan had a business trip.  I started working in my classroom...etc...etc...etc...

Stay tuned for a catch up of August tomorrow!!! 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

DANGIT! I was supposed to help you with your fence!!! And, I wanna go camping with you!! Glad you guys are having so much fun, though. Making memories! I'll have to come check out the pics you hung. How was the party? J was so sad to miss it, but had fun in McCall. I on the other hand had to come home sick. GRR