Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

The cousins...






Mother's Day was a two-parter for us this year. It was so much more relaxing to do that and twice as fun. On Saturday, we went to my mom and Rich's house for dinner. There we visited for a couple of hours. Mom has been going through radiation and chemo again, so I painted her toenails. A girl always has to have her toenails painted...with flowers!


On Sunday, I was treated to an awesome breakfast by my boys, as well as some rest and relaxation...much needed as I come upon the last couple of weeks of school. Then we went to Bryan's aunt and uncle's house for dinner. It was nice to visit with everyone. It was also nice for the weather to cooperate for one day and be beautiful and NOT windy!


Happy times!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Great pics, and I'm glad your celebrations were good! Is your Mom getting any of her energy back? Praying for her.