Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where does the time go?











I can't seem to find it. I am behind on emails, grading papers, laundry...sigh! We have been busy, but then again, so is everyone else. We are doing really well though. We are loving having seasons again. However, digging out the coat boxes was a chore! We are still unpacking slowly, but that is ok. It is less for me to do if we keep everything in boxes. :-) Bryan just can't work in his garage, much less walk in it.


So with the seasons, it makes it hard to "smoke" outside. B has decided to use the crockpot as a smoker. He has smoked some brisket. It was so good! Then today, he smoked a pork roast in the crockpot. Yummy! I may never have to cook the main dish again!
We have been to the Pumpkin Patch and the Boise Zoo for Boo at the Zoo. We are trying to find fun fall things to do. I love this time of year and the holidays that go with it.
Hi to our friends in Texas.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

Smoking in the crockpot, eh? Sounds exciting! Tell me more