Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Catch Up

It has been extremely busy lately, thus the lack of posting. Nothing too exciting going on. We are very excited to be done with school, though. The last day of school can't come soon enough!

B has been doing a lot of Dutch oven cooking. Just tonight he made a beef stew with dumplings. It was fantastic. We had to put on stretchy pants right away after eating! Grrrrroan!

Little B is doing great. He has been doing excellent in school. In fact, since he is doing so well and his grades are super good, he gets to get out of school on May 22 for an incentive program for students who pass all their testing with high marks! I am not letting him know this yet. He still thinks his last day is June 9th. Won't he be surprised. Other than school, he has just been busy with homework, reading, playing games, and throwing the football around.

I am still busy with school, as well as a little crafting on the side. Apparently people like my cards so I have been busy making cards. Woohoo! I love having an excuse not to clean house!

We are hoping to see our family and friends in Idaho around June. So beware! We will find you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like ur blog layout :)

Getting out of school early for good grades? I love that idea!!!

Glad you're all doing well, and excited to see you in June!

*hugs*