Monday, December 8, 2008

Bryan's Leg...not for the squeamish!

For your entertainment today, we have some pics of Bryan's left leg. The doctor removed the soft cast to make sure there was no infection. Everything looks good thus far. We counted about 30 staples and stitches. Bryan is doing better. This surgery was a lot harder to recover than the last one. Doesn't he looked thrilled here? The nurse was even kind enough to wrap him up in red and green bandages for the holidays!




















5 comments:

Jenn said...

Blech! How's he feeling now? I hope he heals well!

Da Mayne's said...

There's a happy face!! Good lord thats a lot of cutting! I hope it fixes the problem!!

Sandi D said...

Oh my word! I hope he's feeling better! Miss you!

Happy Upcoming Birthday!

Look at your long hair!...oy...come home! wAAAAAh!

Jennifer said...

Oh wow...I guess I missed something. What did he do to his ankle? As for squeamy-ish-ness...his picts are nothing compared to what I have seen on Bob's dd.

scrappingbob said...

He and Heidi should compare photos.LOL I hope he is feeling better and recovering good. Remind him that a scar is better than a tatoo, because it has a story to go with it. If you don't like the story make up one.LOL

Bob