Anyway, our time is short. We hope to see as many of our family and friends as we can, but with helping out, hanging out with our 14 year old whom we don't see very often, and trying to squeeze in taxes (while missing a W2 form still, but that is another story) is going to really limit our time. So, please bare with us, we are trying.
Here is a card I did for a Bella swap using the cute Cosmo Bella. The scan is horrible, but I am too lazy to do anything about it. I need to pack.
Hugs!


3 comments:
I love it!! Really cute. You're the best darned card maker I know :)
Have a safe trip home, if we see you great! If not, that's ok too! :)
Loves
Oh and sorry about the w2..grr
I hope you had a good trip! The card is adorable. :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment