Friday, December 28, 2007

Family Pics










Tis the season for family pictures...We went to Portrait Innovations for some pictures before Taylor headed back to Idaho. I think they turned out pretty cute!
Been a busy holiday season. Hopefully things will slow down a bit now. :-)
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. May your New Years be just as wonderful.

6 comments:

sara :) said...

Those turned out so great! Hope you had a great Christmas.

cjknick said...

Those photos are stinkin' cute! I wanna see the FULL pic of B on T's back. Looks so fun!

Cindy

Jenn said...

Looks like you all had a great time with your pictures (that always makes them more fun!). Love the boys' matching outfits and their huge smiles!
Hugs!
Jenn G.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Love them :) Email me the family pic so I can have one, would ya?

Are you loving your Southern Living mag? I really think it's the best one around..recipes are SO YUMMY!! Did you read last months Journal (last page)? Had me sobbing!

Da Mayne's said...

Looks like one Big Happy Family!
Hope you are all doing well!
Happy New Year~