.jpg)
I finally found the time to finish this canvas. Photos are from my friend Heather taken at Kathryn Albertson's Park. Idea from my friend Cindy during last year's charity crop.
It was a lot of fun to do. I would definitely make more of these.
Enjoy!

4 comments:
Great job, Kim! It looks amazing!!! I was just thinking about making another canvas the other day... We have an odd little nook and I've been trying to figure out what to put up there. Oh, also, LOVE the color of your wall - it's sooo pretty!!!
I love it! I still haven't garnered enough courage to try one of those canvases. It turned out great. :)
This turned out GREAT! Love your color choices and the (guitar) pics are a perfect addition.
Heather did a great job on the photos! Wowsers!
Miss you.
Cindy
Love it Kim and I read back a few, can't believe Bryce is 6! Seems like just yesterday . . .
Hugs,
Lynn
Post a Comment